Terms and Conditions (TERMS AND CONDITION FOR HIRE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE)
Here’s what you agree to by using, hiring, booking, placing a deposit through this website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Mariachi Los Charros Terms and Conditions for hire”) carefully before booking, hiring, placing a deposit and using the www.mariachiloscharros.com website (the “Service”) operated by Mariachi Los Charros (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all clients, visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the service to book a “mariachi service” or any form of musical “entertainment”.
By accessing or using the mariachi service and online booking you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the mariachi service for hire through the Site.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mariachi Los Charros
Mariachi Los Charros has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Mariachi Los Charros shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disputes, Liabilities, and Disclaimers
Disclaimer of All Warranties. All data and information featured on this Site is provided strictly “AS-IS” and without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title, accuracy, truth, reliability, completeness, currency, non-infringement, or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, we specifically make no representation or warranty regarding, and we disclaim and assume no liability or responsibility regarding: (i) the quality or availability of any postings made by you or any other users of the site; (ii) whether any scheduled events or engagements will occur; (iii) whether persons or acts contacted through the site will appear at any events or engagements; (iv) the ability of you or any other user of the Site to engage in transactions with any other user of the Site; (v) any details relating to any transactions you may engage in with any other use of the Site; (vi) the quality of the listings or other information offered by you or any user of the Site; (vii) the financial condition of you or any user of the Site; or (viii) compliance with local, state and federal laws by you or any other user of the Site. Mariachi Los Charros makes no representation that the information in the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and access to this Site from locations where the provision of such information may be illegal is prohibited. Users who determine to access this Site from such locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Limitation of Liability. Neither Mariachi Los Charros nor any person or entity affiliated or involved with creating, producing, hosting, maintaining or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your, or any other party’s access to or use of the Site. To maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Mariachi Los Charros shall have no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the content on the site or information flowing through the site.
Assumption of Risk. Your use, browsing and booking through the Site is at your risk. You should conduct your own independent investigation of the users of this Site before entering into any transaction with such persons. In no event shall we or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site be liable for any financial or other obligations that may arise between you and any other user of the Site.
You acknowledge that documents posted to and content available at the Site may contain computer viruses and you expressly assume that risk. Should you download any such materials from the Site, it is your responsibility to perform any scanning or other anti-virus precautions as you deem necessary. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any materials downloaded from the Site.
You acknowledge that your use of the Site is at your sole risk, and agree to verify any information before relying upon it. You assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our Site.
Waiver and Release. By using this Site, you hereby waive any rights of recovery, under any theory of law, that you may have against Mariachi Los Charros, and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and you release Mariachi Los Charros from any claim, cause of action or demand, on account of your use of the Site or the provision of the Site by Mariachi Los Charros.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect personally identifiable information from our users.
Mariachi Los Charros encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Mariachi Los Charros so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Mariachi Los Charros is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Mariachi Los Charros website.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Mariachi Los Charros. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Mariachi Los Charros website.
Security of your Personal Information
Mariachi Los Charros secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Mariachi Los Charros uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is
protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
Mariachi Los Charros does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Mariachi Los Charros by contacting us here:
– Email: _________________
Changes to this Statement
Mariachi Los Charros will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Mariachi Los Charros encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Mariachi Los Charros is protecting your information.
Mariachi Los Charros welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Mariachi Los Charros has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Mariachi Los Charros at:
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 7608959603
Effective as of July 04, 2015
Mariachi Los Charros Term & Conditions for Hire
- Mariachi Los Charros takes 15-20 minute breaks after each hour
- If you cancel any hours for any reason, you are fully responsible for paying the complete balance owed and a refund is not returned or applicable
- Can not take legal action if a full refund was given back, or a “service” or “entertainment” was provided through Mariachi Los Charros or its sub-contractors, if you (the client) made any changes to the agreement that was made, or were not happy with the service for any reason.
- We have the right to refuse service to anyone
- a refund is not returned or applicable if YOU the client CANCELS on the mariachi before your event for any reason or reasons a refund is not applicable or returned.
- a refund is not returned or applicable if you cancel and hire another mariachi band
- a refund is not returned or applicable if they are going to be late for circumstances not in our control (traffic, accidents, etc) and you the client cancel a refund is not applicable. Time lost will be replaced and hours fulfilled.
- A refund is not applicable if the client did not receive all musicians requested and is not guaranteed. In the case that not all musicians asked for could not make it, there will be a price adjustment to the amount of musicians that performed. Mariachi Los Charros will determine and decide if a refund is applicable for over charges.
- We have the right to refuse service, cancel any contract or further services after the event has started to anyone even after a deposit was made (deposit is non-refundable) if we feel the client is being threatening, negative or aggressive towards the mariachi band in any way.
- a refund is not returned or applicable due to non-communication. We will be sure to gather all the information needed to make your event a success. We will get in touch a couple weeks and days before your event to go make sure everything is on track.
- You accept the only reason a refund can be disputed, charge backed, returned or refunded is because no “entertainment” or “service” was provided to at your event through Mariachi Los Charros and Sub-Contractors.
- There needs to be proof and evidence that “entertainment” or “services” were not given by Mariachi Los Charros, musicians, affiliates, subcontractors to receive a full refund
- You can not leave a negative review about any “individual” or “gender” of the mariachi thru google or third party websites
- If a review is written on any third party websites and deposits were returned, client must update there review with the truth about deposit being returned
- CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THERE DEPOSITS OR CHARGEBACKS. This is a main reason we don’t except cash as a deposit. If something were to go wrong (only reason for dispute, claims or chargebacks if theres a no show) so the client has more control of there money. Mariachi Los Charros will fight back a claim, dispute or chargeback if client tries to get a refund for any other reason then a no show.
- Client must provide clean water & restrooms for the mariachi
- We do not guarantee you the musicians in pictures and videos
- We do not guarantee the order of instruments or color of mariachi suits
- If client decides to forfeit there deposit (This can be in and by phone, text, email or verbal) and not accept a full refund, no legal action can be taken
- Payment is due before or after performance. If payment is not received before or after performance legal action will be taken and a fine of $450.00 atop of the full balance will be imposed.
- In the event that police stopped the event, client is responsible for knowing there cities laws for noise ordinance
- The Client is responsible for obtaining all permits from the venue or business necessary to allow Mariachi Los Charros to perform. If at any time Mariachi Los Charros is ordered to stop performing by the Client (for any reason at all), police or a venue representative the performance will be considered completed and the balance amount will be due in full. The Client must provide a safe place, away from excessive heat, cold, wind, rain or other extreme weather for Mariachi Los Charros to perform.
- In the case of an emergency (accident, traffic Jam, etc) where we become unable to perform due to any type of emergency we will try to find you another group, service or entertainer. Once the entertainment and services has been fulfilled the client is responsible for paying the pro rated balance. The deposit is not refundable as a services would have been provided through Mariachi Los Charros, affiliates, and or its sub-contractors. The deposit applied is to secure the entertainment and services provided by a solist, duet, trio, etc through www.mariachiloscharros.com. We are not responsible for any over charges made by the other entertainers.
- The client is responsible for doing any chargebacks/claim requested and approved by Mariachi Los Charros through there bank establishment. Refunds only applicable when a service was not given from any type of musical services (mariachi, trio, duet, etc) not when a client cancels or any type reason of unsatisfaction and when the deposit was done on our website.
By making, placing the deposit and the deposit being processed you the client have AGREED to all terms and conditions and proceed with booking the mariachi service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.